Skip to content
Just added to your cart
View cart (
Create something beautiful.
Darien Country Cottage
16 oz - Sold out
Quantity must be 1 or more
Adding product to your cart
16 OZ PINT.
A BEAUTIFUL LOW SHEEN DURABLE BRUSH ON FINISH, THE LOOK OF WAX WITHOUT ALL THE WORK.
1. Allow DIY Paint to dry for 24 hours to ensure it is set before applying DIY Liquid Patina.
2. Pour a small amount directly onto your dry surface, and use a rag, sponge, or paintbrush to apply an even coat to the entire surface.
1. Work in small sections to avoid a patchy finish.
2. Apply a second coat to minimize brush strokes.
3. Use as glue and sealer for decoupage projects.
DO NOT FREEZE!
TRANSFER GEL & TOP COAT +
Use liquid patina instead of wax for a simple, durable finish for indoors & outside!
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
Pin on Pinterest
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.